Love your blog, GMG! Were you dancing with your friends? xoxo
Thanks Grandma!Xoxx
Wow Grace! What a great first blog! Did you play any fun games with your friends? I love your pictures!
Yes, thank you. In summer we make mud pies.
It's great you have a blog, I love it
Thanks!Do you want to visit us?
That sounds like a fun day! Raspberries are one of my favorites! Your illustration reminds me of Mo Willems' Pigeon books. He likes to put pictures next to each other just like you! I can't wait to read your next post!
Love your blog, GMG! Were you dancing with your friends? xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Grandma!
DeleteXoxx
Wow Grace! What a great first blog! Did you play any fun games with your friends? I love your pictures!
ReplyDeleteYes, thank you.
DeleteIn summer we make mud pies.
It's great you have a blog, I love it
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteDo you want to visit us?
That sounds like a fun day! Raspberries are one of my favorites! Your illustration reminds me of Mo Willems' Pigeon books. He likes to put pictures next to each other just like you! I can't wait to read your next post!
ReplyDelete